Monday, September 14, 2015

Animoto and Kahoot

For my project to introduce myself digitally, I created an Animoto. I think this is a great tool to use in the classroom. There are a number of ways it can be used!


  • Students/teachers can introduce themselves the first week of school.
  • Students/teachers can present research and information. 

I can see myself and my future students using this for many content areas. It would be a great way to incorporate technology into lessons and projects. 

 I really liked Emily's digitally me project using Kahoot. Kahoot was an interactive quiz site, and was so much fun. I would also use this in my classroom rather than just a sheet of paper to quiz my students. It's another fun way to incorporate technology into the classroom, and it will be something different for students. I believe that it is always good to change things up and keep things interesting! After all...

No comments:

Post a Comment